ENDiabetes, is a diabetes prevention program (DPP), to help get your health back on track.
Offered exclusively at The BMI Clinic, ENDiabetes is a comprehensive, world-leading lifestyle program backed by the latest scientific research into Type 2 Diabetes prevention and treatment. Your care during this 12-month program is co-ordinated by an integrated team of dietitians, exercise physiologists and behavioural coaches, all working to support you as you transition your lifestyle and send your diabetes into remission.
As a participant in ENDiabetes, you will love the engaging content and practical nature of each consultation with your care team. You will walk out of each clinic visit with actionable, tailored and achievable steps you can implement in your lifestyle to improve your health.
- New diagnosis of or suffer with Type 2 Diabetes
- Family history or current health increasing your risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes
Valued at over $4000, this rigorous 12-month program is underpinned by compelling evidence and delivers an innovative best practice approach to diabetes prevention and remission.
- 23 visits with your care team (Doctors, Dietitians, Physiotherapist and Psychology)
- 3 practical one-on-one gym sessions
- 4 body composition and metabolic tests
- 4 interactive webinar series
- 60 min supermarket tour with your dietitian
How will ENDiabetes benefit me?
- Achieve fast weight loss
- Develop skills and knowledge
- Drop a clothing size
- Improve the way you eat
- Find a love for movement
- Resolve behaviours which may have sabottaged your health and weight loss
- Improve your health markers
- reduce your medications